The bottles were bought at an antiques market. The bottles are filled with coloured liquid, powder, strips of thin green plastic for the gillyweed and so on. As the bottles didn’t come with any corks and I couldn’t source any suitable ones, I had to make them. They’re made from card and paper with paint effects. Once I had finished putting the corks into the bottles, I dusted them with flour and blew the excess off to create a dusty look. The box the bottles are held in is made from the slats of an old garden table. I used paint effects to age the box and created spills of the liquids contained in the bottles. I’ve since deliberately left the whole thing gathering dust.